- Enhanced Financial Reporting. QQube provide the traditional financial reporting presented in QuickBooks but with added functionality:
- Combine actuals, budgets, forecasts in the same report
- Any combination of current and prior period/YTD comparisons
- Trial Balance Activity, Comparison, Budget
- Side-by-side comparison of Statement of Cash Flows
- 52/53 Tax Year and 13 x 4 Financials
- Advanced Layout Capabilities using Excel or Crystal
- Ratios and KPI. Liquidity, Asset Turnover, Financial Leverage, Profitability, Return on Capital, Benchmarking, etc.
- Multi-company. QQube can handle over a hundred companies using summary financial data - or dozens of medium size Enterprise Files (350M apiece) for General Ledger Detail Reporting. Create Pivot Tables in Excel to view financials side by side.
- Advanced General Ledger. Ever want to see your linked transactions without having to drill down within each transaction?. QQube arranges applied transactions in subsequent rows and contains advanced descriptions .e.g. a bill payment transaction will show which bill was paid, as well as the bill date. You will find this feature in no other General Ledger in any other accounting application.
- Cash Flow. Cash activity is easy in QQube, but it is our dashboards which set us apart from any other analytics provider. We can inculcate different time frames, and a variety of methods to make it easy to forecast.
- Receivables and Payables. Using the QQube technology, aggregate Payables and Receivables across multiple companies. Also:
- A/R by Class
- A/R 30-60-90 columnar (not available in QuickBooks)
- A/P by Job
- A/P by Class
- A/P 30-60-90 columnar (not available in QuickBooks)
- Average Days to Pay (Receivables and Payables)
Request an Appointment
Call 1-888-302-8928 x207